CDH Executive Focus Clients Shine Past Major Indices
CDH’s Executive Focus management team recently performed some analytics on our own clients. We wanted to see how they measure up against some of the major indices in terms of both sales and profit growth over an eight-year time span.
The results below speak for themselves. EFocus clients have shown substantially higher annual sales growth than some of the major indices. In fact, between 2010-2017 EFocus clients have shown an average sales growth rate of 8.6%. This is over double the rate of the indices. In terms of profitability, EFocus clients have shined even brighter. They have an average annual profit rate increase of 28% over the last nine years, which is three times that of the indices.
This comes as no surprise to me. The Executive Focus process is a visualization tool that provides transparency within the organization and empowers people with knowledge by helping them have a better understanding of all departments within the business. Our monthly management meetings help key individuals and executives in the following ways:
- Assist each participant in developing an entrepreneurial point of view.
- Develop each participant as a Divisional Manager/CEO.
- Each participant should develop the skills required to understand how to run a business.
- Develop an understanding of the metrics within each functional area and understand how they relate to each other.
- Learn how to ask the right questions.
- Generate ideas to discuss with teams and supervisors.
- All participants need to participate and offer solutions and recommendations in all areas of the company.
- The meeting is a team approach and is not a meeting for only top management.
Executive Focus is a disciplined process that utilizes enhanced metrics and delivers a facilitated monthly performance review meeting with your executive team. Our focus is on continuous improvement which results in increased profitability.
Continuous improvement will get you to the top.
Executive Focus will keep you there!
Matt Wirth is a Senior Consulting Manager for CDH, a national accounting and consulting firm. He has been consulting with privately held companies for over twenty years. CDH provides a service called Executive Focus. This service offers a process, tools and support to help management teams improve their performance. They design custom graphics packages which identify trends, relationships and performance drivers. The net effect is a system that fosters continuous improvement and enhances the bottom line. Matt has a BBA in accounting from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and is a CPA.