International Tax Services for Corporations
Growing your business in international markets presents many taxation challenges that must be identified, understood and properly mitigated.
CDH brings a wealth of expertise to manage your critically important international taxation issues. Our expertise rivals that of the largest accounting firms – but unlike those firms, we make our expertise available to a select group of progressively minded, small- and mid-market businesses that are keen on growing both sales and profits.
We are more than a tax preparer; we are a partner and strategic solutions provider. We will regularly consult with you throughout the year, ensuring you have the timely insights you need to make the right decisions for your business.
CDH International Tax Services for Corporations
Our Goal: To help you plan and execute a thoughtful, deliberate tax strategy that will minimize your tax liabilities and strategically position your global organization for maximum growth and profitability.
Our Services: CDH provides inbound and outbound tax planning and strategy for both U.S.-based and international corporations, including:
- Tax Accounting
- Corporate Tax Return Preparation
- Global Tax Structuring
- Accounting and Auditing for Multi-Jurisdictional Operations
- Foreign Tax Credit and Incentives Planning
- Indirect Tax Planning (VAT, GST, withholding, etc.)
- Repatriation Planning
- Export Incentive Planning
- International Real Estate and Asset Protection Planning
- Expatriate Compensation Planning and Compliance
- Due Diligence
- Disclosures and Compliance
- Debt and Equity Rules
- Entity Structure Decisions
- Transfer Pricing Consulting
- Representation at IRS Audits
This is just a brief list of the international tax services that CDH provides. We can meet nearly any international tax need you may have. Please don’t hesitate to ask us directly!
To learn more, please contact the Principal of our Tax Group, Dan Duncan, today.