International Tax Services for Individuals
As you send your employees to work abroad – whether in the U.S. or elsewhere – they may face complicated income tax filing requirements. Income must be declared in the appropriate countries, and there is a real risk of double taxation or improper use of tax deductions or exemptions. This can create regulatory concerns for both the employee and for your organization.
CDH brings intensive international tax experience to manage these difficult taxation issues for your expatriate employees. We offer a level of expertise typically only found in the largest accounting firms, now available to our valued clients and to your valued employees.
Additionally, CDH can help you develop the appropriate policies for employees working abroad. As a result, you can be confident that all aspects of your HR policies, including salary, bonuses and benefits packages, are compliant with local regulations and with U.S. immigration and visa requirements.
CDH International Tax Services for Individuals
Our Goal: To help you and your employees optimize their international tax liabilities – wherever they may work.
Our Services: We provide a wide range of tax services for international employees, including:
- Income Tax Planning and Compliance (foreign nationals working in the U.S. and U.S. nationals working internationally)
- Individual Tax Return Preparation and Filing
- Tax Exclusions, Credits and Deductions Planning and Compliance
- Reporting Foreign Financial Accounts (FBAR)
- Repatriation Planning
- International Estate and Asset Protection Planning
- International Social Security Compliance
- Representation at IRS Audits
To learn more, please contact our Tax Sr. Manager, Naoko Lech, today.