Emily Bartlett, CPA
Send an email to Emily Bartlett
Emily Bartlett is an experienced Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and devoted leader in her community. She is a Principal in CDH’s Assurance department.
As a valuable leader of the Assurance team, Emily manages financial statement audits and reviews for clients in manufacturing, distribution, service and construction. She also audits employee benefits plans. Emily believes success relies on building lasting relationships with clients to help them meet and achieve their goals. She also trains and supervises CDH staff members on beginning and advanced audits, as well as overall business development.
Emily serves as the leader of “Women LEAD at CDH,” which embraces the leadership (L), empowerment (E), advancement (A) and development (D) of women within the firm. She is also an active leader in her community, serving as a mentor and board member with several local organizations. She was recently named among Top Young Professional by a Chicago suburban newspaper.
Emily has a Master’s Degree in Accounting from Elmhurst College and a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Business Administration from Augustana College.
- Certified Public Accountant, Illinois
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Board Member – Boys and Girls Club of Elgin
- Rotary International – Naperville Rotary After Dark
- Zonta International – Oak Brook Chapter
- Elmhurst College, M.S., Accountancy
- Augustana College, B.A. Accounting and Business Administration