COVID-19 Resources & Updates
At CDH, the health and safety of our team, clients, and community are always a top priority. Amid the concerns around COVID-19, we want to assure you that CDH is closely monitoring the situation and taking additional steps for extra caution.
Due to the Stay-at-Home order, all CDH office locations are closed as of Saturday, March 21 until further notice. As the situation evolves, we ensure the uninterrupted continuity of service.
As we navigate this time of uncertainty together, we wish you and your families well. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
News & Updates
7/9/2020 Pandemic Effects on Accounting for AR & Inventory [English]
6/30/2020 Accounting for Forgivable Loans [English]
4/29/2020 CARES Act: Employer Payroll Tax Deferrals [English]
4/24/2020 Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Revived [English]
Webinar and Videos
- Video – PPP Quick Summary [Japanese]
- Webinar Recording – PPP Webinar Vol. 2 [Japanese]
- Webinar Recording – PPP Webinar Vol.3 [Japanese]
- Webinar Recording – CARES Act: What You Need To Do Now! [English] [Japanese]
- Webinar Presentation Deck – CARES Act: What You Need To Do Now! [English] [Japanese]
- Additional Documents