- This event has passed.
2016 IMA Annual Luncheon
December 2, 2016 CST @ 9:00 am - 2:00 pm UTC+0$150
CREATING A RISK AWARE ORGANIZATION
A few simple questions can give you some idea of your organization’s cyber risk exposure.
- Is cyber risk considered a priority of the board and top management?
- Can you identify what cybercriminals might target in your business?
- What does it take to protect your cyber vulnerable assets and data?
- Do you have an IT Security policy?
- Are employees at all levels engaged in cybersecurity?
If your answers to the questions above are “No” or “I don’t know”, your organization may be in trouble.
In this session, the risk advisory professionals at CDH and the identity theft professionals at Undo Identity Theft will provide practical steps to help you begin building a risk-aware organization. Topics to be addressed include:
- Why cyber risk should be a top management priority in manufacturing
- The building blocks of a risk-aware organization
- What employees must know and why it is important
- Ideas for gaining momentum as an risk-aware organization