- This event has passed.
8/25/15 – CDH Director of Operations, Tom Callam featured panelist for Chinese Finance Association of America event
August 25, 2015 CDT @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm UTC+0
– Have you been nervous about your annual performance review? No idea how to tell your story or what to ask for?
– Have you ever wondered what is in your manager’s mind when you ask for a raise or promotion? Don’t know how to speak up appropriately?
– If you had a co-worker who was difficult to work with, what could you do?
– When you receive multiple offers, how to leverage the situation and make the most out of the compensation negotiation?
– Coming from a different culture background, what is bothering you when networking in the workforce?
Most of us have encountered these challenges in the workplace, but don’t know how to leverage our negotiation and communication skills to help us out of those situations. Chinese Finance Association of America (CFAA) invites you to explore these topics together with a panel of top recruiters and managers from various industries in a highly interactive panel discussion. We encourage you to share your stories and questions with us in advance through our social media message boxes, CFAA email or at the event.
Thomas Callam – Director of Operations in CDH
Kristy Nittskoff – Director of Talent Development in VISANOW Global Immigration
Michelle Carl Rizal – Principal Career Coach and Interview Consultant in Career Headspace
John C. Thurston – Managing Director & Area Manager – Commercial Coverage in Bank of the West
Moderated by Summer Liu, senior portfolio accountant and trading specialist in BridgePortfolio
5:30 pm -6:00 pm Registration and Networking
6:00 pm -7:00 pm Panel Discussion
7:00 pm -8:00 pm Networking